About the Webinar
In today’s modern healthcare environment, primary care providers (PCPs) are increasingly at the forefront of identifying and managing mental health issues. Our next webinar “Mental Healthcare Navigation for Primary Care,” aims to empower Primary Care providers with the knowledge and tools necessary for effective mental health care within their practice.
Join us to gain valuable insights and practical tools for navigating mental health care in your primary care practice. Register now to be a part of this essential conversation in healthcare.
This webinar is designed for primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other healthcare professionals involved in primary care settings who are looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in mental health care.
- The increasing prevalence of mental health conditions in primary care settings.
- The importance of early detection and intervention.
- Overcoming barriers to mental health care in primary care.
- Effective screening tools and techniques for primary care settings.
- Interpreting screening results and understanding referral pathways.
- Case studies: Successful integration of mental health screening in primary care.
- Best practices for managing anxiety, depression, and stress-related disorders in primary care.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment approaches.
- Monitoring and follow-up strategies for ongoing patient care.
- Strategies to address mental health stigma in primary care.
- Effective communication techniques for discussing mental health with patients.
- Cultivating a supportive and empathetic practice environment.
- Introduction to digital health tools like Clinicom for mental health assessment and management.
- Leveraging telehealth for mental health care.
- Case study: Clinicom’s impact in primary care settings.